Unless otherwise noted, all Family Programs:
- Welcome parent participation. Parents free with paid child registration.
- Unless noted otherwise cost per child: $15 (member), $18 (non-member).
How do creatures survive the cold? Some bed down, some stay awake, while others move around. Get cozy with a cup of hot cocoa, see live animals, make holiday crafts, hear winter stories, experience a puppet show and take your photo with Santa.
Christmas Under the Sea
Dive into fun as we celebrate Christmas under the sea! We’ll make special ocean-themed gifts and meet our very own scuba diving Santa! Don’t forget your camera! All ages.
New Year’s Kickoff
Join us for an overnight event, family style! Create lasting memories on a guided night hike with zoo animals, sounds, smells and stars. Cap your evening with hot cocoa and popcorn before bunking down in the comfort of our classrooms. Rise the next morning to a continental breakfast and another guided tour of more animals. Ages: 4 years and up (Parent must accompany children). Cost: $30 per child, $15 per adult.
Put a little spring in this winter with a critter tale, animal treat and a unique Lego make-n-take activity! Ages: 5 – 10 years. Cost per child: $18 (member), $20 (nonmember). Parents FREE with paid child. (Space is limited.)
We Love Animals
Come show your love for our Zoo residents! Work with staff to make special treats for our animal friends. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Allergy alert: We may use peanut butter, dairy, eggs, wheat, nuts and other possible allergens. All ages. Cost per child: $15 (member), $18 (nonmember). Parents FREE with paid child.
Spring Break Snooze
Spring is all about “the birds and the bees,” but this program is simply about the end result – animal babies! Baby season is the perfect time for a program and guided tours that include our youngest zoo residents. Late night snack and continental breakfast are included. Ages: 4 years and up (Parent must accompany children). Cost: $30 per child, $15 per adult.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
1. Cancellations must be in writing—no phone or email cancellations will be accepted.
Mail to: Education Department, OKC Zoo, 2101 NE 50th, OKC, OK 73111.
2. No refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to program start date.
3. Classes are transferable to children in the same age group; however a 20% service charge
applies for any changes in the original registration.
4. The Zoo resereves the right to cancel classes if registration is below required minimum.
5. Programs are held "rain or shine" unless zoo is closed due to severe weather conditions.